- When You Feel Stuck, Remember This Piece Of Advice
- Behind Our Gluten-Free Flour: Meet Naomi Poe
- How Starting a Gluten Free Baking Company Changed My Down Syndrome Daughter's Life
- Why Being In Nature Is Important For Your Business
- Gluten-Free Poolside Snacks For Kids
- Three Pieces Of Business Advice From Inspirational Entrepreneurs
- Gluten-Free Summer Recipe: Spicy Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Five Myths About Gluten-Free Foods
- Why We’re Growing Our Mission-Driven Cookie Company To A National Customer Base
- The Next Movement: Special Needs Entrepreneurs Build Change-Making Businesses
Four years ago, our family started Reason to Bake with the purpose of giving life to my daughter's dream of becoming a baker.
As we began to walk through the process of a startup, it became clear that this vision would also include helping others with disabilities to pursue their dreams as well, either by working with us or just by encouraging them along their path. We knew from the start that this was a God-given dream and our lives were going to be changed forever.
In our last post, we discussed how Carolyn’s dream was born, and how this led to our starting Reason to Bake, a gluten free cookie company.
Today’s post is the second part of our five-part series, entitled "Giving Wings to Dreams–Creating Career Opportunities for Your Special Needs Child." In this post, I will talk about foundational truths from which we operate our business.